Saturday 6 February 2010

Big 'G' or small 'g'?

This looks interesting. I know nothing of what big G, Grudem thinks about government. My own thoughts are work in progress in any case! So this should be the sort of thing I go to:

The tour will be at the follow places (taken from here):


Thu 24 June
5.30pm
London (St Helen’s Bishopsgate)
Fri 25 June
Evening
Liverpool (TBC)
Sat 26 June
Daytime
Sheffield (Christ Church Fulwood)
Mon 28 June
Daytime
Cambridge (Eden Baptist Church)
Tue 29 June
Evening
Peterborough (KingsGate Community Church)
Wed 30 June
Evening
Chessington (The King’s Centre)

I guess Peterborough is the nearest to a West Midlands one?

---

NB I have just found this:



So now I know something of what he thinks.
Not sure I agree with where he ends up, but he says some very sane things that we need to hear!

No comments: